Visiting Denver? Here are some helpful resources.
Below you will find information about where to stay, where to eat, where to daven, where to dunk (mikvah), and more. Questions? Please email email@example.com.
where to stay
Where to eat
The following restaurants and eateries can be found on Denver's east side and are under the Va'ad haKashrus of Denver:
- East Side Kosher Deli: A full service deli, restaurant, butcher, and more.
- 499 S. Elm St. (@ Virginia Ave.)
- (303) 322-9862
- Brooklyn Pizza: A classic pizza shop with gluten free and vegan options.
- High Point Creamery: An elevated, small-batch ice cream parlor with many kosher options.
- 15 S Holly St (@ Cedar)
- The Bagel Store: Old-fashioned bagels boiled and baked, challah, and more.
- 942 S. Monaco Pkwy. (@ Kentucky Ave.)
- Bonnie Brae Ice Cream: An old-fashioned creamery with many kosher ice cream options.
- 799 S University Blvd (@ Ohio)
- (303) 777-0808
Where to daven
These are the synagogues* within the bounds of the East Denver Eruv:
- Bais Menachem (Chabad), Rabbi Y. Engel
- 400 S. Holly Street (@ Dakota Ave.)
- BMH-BJ (Open/Modern Orthodox), Rabbi Yaakov Chaitovsky
- 560 S. Monaco Pkwy. (@ Center Ave.)
- DAT Minyan (Modern Orthodox), Rabbi Joseph Friedman
- 6825 Alameda Avenue
- East Denver Orthodox Synagogue (Orthodox), Rabbi Daniel Rapp
- 198 S. Holly Street (@ Cedar Ave.)
- Kehillas Bais Yisroel (Orthodox), Rabbi Aver Jacobs
- 295 S. Locust Street (@ Alameda Ave.)
- Tehilat Hashem/Western Center for Russian Jewry (Chabad), Rabbi Aharon Sirota
- 295 S. Locust Street (at Alameda Ave.)
- Temple Emanuel (Reform), Rabbi Joseph Black
- 51 Grape Street
- Congregation Rodef Shalom (Conservative), Rabbi Bernard Gerson
- 450 S. Kearney Street
Note: Affiliations based on information on individual synagogue websites.
The Mikvah of East Denver (MOED) is located at 295 S. Locust Street, but the mikvah is currently closed for reconstruction (11/2016). Please call 303-320-MOED (6633) for information on options for the East Side.
There are two other mikvahs in Denver: